- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
The Haakaa Silicone Baby Bottle is made from 100% food grade silicone, which makes it uniquely soft and safe for your baby. It is easy for little hands to hold, and because the silicone is impact-resistant, you can teach independence without worrying about breakages.With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your baby bottle teat for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately).
This combo pack includes 1 x Silicone Feeding Tube Set, 1 x 250ml Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle with an X-shaped Variable Flow Nipple.
1)Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
2)Push the thick inlet tube down through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple and pull it through until it is long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
3)Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.
4)Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
5)Squeeze the Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle body to control the flow of milk. Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down.
6)You can also use the flow controller to manager the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child.
Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water. For smootheroperation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.