Kuala Lumpur, 29 August 2018 – Watsons members can look forward to feeling “syok” with fabulous discounts of up to 50% and giveaway of two free cars during the eighth #watsonsrewards anniversary celebrations. Loyal Watsons members will be rewarded with the amazing Members Syok Sale, with up to 50% off nationwide, starting from 4th September to 1st October for West Malaysia and 13th September to 8th October for East Malaysia. As a bonus, every Watsons members who spends RM50 and above, will get Syok Coupons worth RM500!
This year, Watsons collaborated with Mazda and two lucky Watsons members will walk-away with a brand new Mazda CX-5 in the Switch.Save.Win Mazda CX-5 contest. All you have to do is to be a Watsons member and spend RM50 and above on Watsons brand products for one entry, or get double entries by spending on participating brands, while Elite members will get ten entries to participate!
“Watsons Malaysia has achieved another milestone by celebrating our Watsons card 8th anniversary! Our customer loyalty programme continues to grow and innovate throughout the years where the benefits of the membership have grown to offer more than special in-store promotions, discounts and deals but has encompass a Watsons lifestyle experience of its own!,” said Caryn Loh 罗宝霞, Managing Director of Watsons Malaysia.
Watsons Elite membership which was launched early 2018 is a premium rewards programme that provides exclusive privileges that elevates the total shopping experience to the next level. Some benefits of the Watsons Elite membership include earning 5x points when they purchase any Watsons branded products and they can also earn 10x points when they make their first purchase at any Watsons store during their birthday month. In addition, Elite members will also enjoy free monthly deliveries when they shop online at Watsons upon their first online purchase every month. Other benefits of the membership include special monthly promotions and offers only available to Elite members only and “money-can’t-buy” experiences to Watsons ‘by invitation only’ events.
The event opened with a Zumba performance and was attended by members of the media, the blogger community and Watsons celebrity friends. Closing the event was a fashion show modelled by celebrities and ending with a cake-cutting ceremony.
Highlights of the 8th #watsonsrewards anniversary celebrations include:
• For those who are non-members yet but feel that there is a hassle in carrying the card, the new virtual Watsons card will enable members to enjoy the benefits of a Watsons member without carrying the card with them.
• A welcome gift of a Watsons voucher worth RM300 and reward treats and coupons worth RM5,000 and other Watsons benefits awaits new members who sign-up for the Watsons card.
• The up-coming Watsons #GetActive Fest will happen this 27th October at Setia Alam, where the whole day event will start with with Yoga in the Park and ending with Move Your Body with Zumba in the evening, with fun activities in between such as fitness challenges, cooking workshops, family fun games, a food bazaar and more! Tickets will be on sale in the Klang Valley stores 4th September onwards at RM30 each; and it’s inclusive of T-shirt, Drawstring bag, Silicon Band, RM10 Watsons vouchers and activities participation.
• At Watsons, women make up the majority of our valued customers and “All Things Girl” is a natural extension of what the brand can offer beyond the shopping experience. The fourth season of Watsons presents “All Things Girl” in-collaboration with ASTRO “Wah Lah Toi” featuring top Hong Kong TVB artistes will be aired soon.
• The show keeps audiences abreast of the latest trends and happenings in beauty and health care while also covering relevant women’s lifestyle issues, which airs this October.
Later at the event, popular TVB actresses Elena Kong, Zoei Tam, Joyce Tam and Roxanne Tong held an exclusive meet and greet session with Watsons Elite members.