Watsons Elite Membership
The Campaign Period
1. The “WATSONS ELITE MEMBERSHIP” (“this Campaign”) shall run from 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023, dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
2. WATSONS reserves the right upon giving adequate prior notice to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry dates of the Campaign Period.
3. This Campaign is open to all WATSONS Card Members, issued by WATSONS Malaysia only (“Eligible Participant”).
How to Qualify as a 2023 Watsons Elite Member
4. Eligible Participant who accumulated RM1,000 annual spending (excluding e-pay & Touch 'n Go reload) with their Watsons Card within the Campaign Period at any Watsons store nationwide and Watsons Online are entitled for Watsons Elite membership (“Qualified Members”).
5. Qualified Members will auto-upgrade to Watsons Elite membership status in the 1st day of the following month upon qualification and the membership status is valid until 31st December 2023, dates inclusive (“Qualification Period”).
Eg. Watsons Card Member success to accumulate RM1,000 annual spending on 15th March 2023, he/she will be upgraded to Watsons Elite membership status starting 1st April 2023 and enjoy Watsons Elite privileges and rewards* until 31st December 2023.
a. Accumulate RM1,000 annual spending (excluding e-pay & Touch 'n Go reload) with Watsons Card.
b. Auto-upgrade to Watsons Elite membership status in 1st of the following month.
c. Enjoy Watsons Elite membership privileges and rewards* within Qualification Period.
Watsons Elite Membership Terms & Conditions
6. Watsons Elite membership is not transferable.
7. Watsons Elite membership is strictly not redeemable for cash in whole or in part.
8. Watsons shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever in the event of any complaint, dispute, damage or defect arising in respect of any of the membership status, privileges & rewards.
9. These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by Watsons at its sole discretion, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising issued under this Campaign.
General Terms & Conditions
11. By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Watsons.
11. Watsons shall be entitled to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof and/or substitute or replace the membership status, privileges and rewards offered under this Campaign and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign by giving adequate notice to Eligible Participants.
12. No compensation in cash, refund, replacement or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Campaign.
13. Decision of Watsons in relation to every aspect of this Campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive.
14. Watsons will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the membership status, privileges and rewards.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Watsons expressly exclude and disclaim any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all Membership status, privileges and rewards offered under this Campaign. All risks, loss, damage and/or injury associated with the use of the membership status, privileges and rewards shall be assumed by the Eligible Participants.
16. Watsons will not assume any responsibility for the membership status, privileges and rewards offered under this Campaign and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Campaign, even if WATSONS have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
17. WATSONS accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the membership status, privileges and rewards or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of receipt of the membership status, privileges and rewards remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.