- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
1. Install the power outlet on a wall 20-80 cm above the ground (the power left by the home decoration is almost this height) and keep it perpendicular to the ground (remember, the product can not be placed on the ground). If you do not have this level of power, you will need to use an external power strip to hold the product at this height and perpendicular to the ground. 2. There must be no tall obstacles within 1 meter of the front of the product (ie, it should not be installed on the back of refrigerators, wardrobes, sofas, etc.). 3, product positioning should choose a more open indoor space, but it is not appropriate to choose long open doors and windows (ultrasonic waves are straight-line propagation, so it will spread outside, weaken indoor wave field strength, reduce efficiency and drive mice) 4, the product should try to avoid facing curtains, cloth sofas and other fabrics (cloth is sensitive to ultrasound) 5. The product should first be installed in the most severe area of the rodent. When the rodents in the area are eliminated, the product will be installed in the center of the entire house (such as the living room) or the mouse is the easiest place to reach. 6, the product should work 24 hours a day during use. In addition, the doors and windows should be closed at night, and the rats will be sneaked away during the day when the windows are open.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.