Terms and Conditions for ‘WATSONS X NIVEA MEN SPEND & WIN’ Contest
1. This “WATSONS x NIVEA MEN Spend & Win Contest” (“Contest”) organised by Beiersdorf (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. [77205-D] (“Organiser”) will run from 1st April 2023 until 30th April 2023 (“Contest Period”).
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this Contest) holding valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card only (“Participants”).
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest:
- Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses);
- Participant who has won any prize(s) up to a value either individually or collectively of a value of RM1,000 and below from the Organiser in the thirty (30) days prior to entering the Contest;
- Participant who has won any prize(s) up to a value either individually or collectively of a value RM1,001 to RM5,000 from the Organiser in the ninety (90) days prior to entering the Contest;
- Participant who has won any prize(s) up to a value either individually or collectively of a value of RM5,001 and above from the Organiser in the three hundred sixty-five (365) days prior to entering the Contest;
4. To enter the contest, Participants must:
Step 1: Purchase any NIVEA MEN product(s) with a minimum purchase value of RM35 online or from any Watsons stores located in Malaysia in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”). Participants must also have a valid Touch ‘n Go E-Wallet Account registered to their mobile numbers.
Step 2: Swipe your Watsons Card
Step 3: Keep the original receipt for final verification by Organiser.
5. Participants may submit multiple entries to increase chances of winning throughout the Contest Period, but each entry must be accompanied by the photocopy of an original purchase receipt as the proof of purchase to be considered as ONE (1) valid entry.
6. Participants MUST keep the original receipts for verification purpose. Duplicate copies and photocopies of original purchase receipt(s) are not acceptable.
7. The Organiser reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to forfeit the Prize of any Winner if the receipt is suspected to be fake or fraudulent.
8. The Organiser reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to forfeit the Prize of any Winner who is unable to provide original receipt as stipulated in item 5 of the Contest Terms and Conditions. There will be no substitution of winner in the event of disqualification.
9. Each Participant is allowed to win only one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
WINNING CRITERIA & PRIZES
10. Winners will be selected using computerized random selection program. Top TEN (10) names in the randomized program will be qualified as Winners. All receipts will be compiled as reference and selection of Winners.
11. The contest prizes for Winners to be given away as follows:
Top TEN (10) winners will Touch ‘n Go E-Wallet Credit worth RM500 each.
12. The Organiser will be posting the winner announcement on NIVEA MEN Malaysia’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/myniveamen/) on 30th June 2023.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable in any other form subject to such terms and conditions in which the Organiser may in its sole discretion impose. The Organiser may in its sole discretion exchange or substitute the prizes to another of equivalent or similar value at any time without prior notice.
14. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify entries if: -
- the entries are incomplete, illegible or disfigured; or
- the entries are submitted out of the Contest Period; or
- the entries are found using the same receipt number for multiple submissions; or
- the entries without the prescribed proof of purchase.
- the entries are found using the receipts that suspected fake or fraudulent
15. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the prizes if: -
- the Participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
- the Participant does not provide the required proof of purchase upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser; or
- the Participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
- the Winners cannot be reached or contacted within FOURTEEN (14) days after the announcement of Winners via maximum THREE (3) attempts of official e-mail from Organiser; or
- in the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
16. In the event the disqualification takes place after the announcement of Winners, there will be no selection of replacement of the disqualified winner.
17. In the event of a disqualification happens after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
18.The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with similar value at any time without prior notice.
19. There will be a 30 working days lead time from the date of winner announcement for prize fulfilment.
20. Winners will be contacted via phone or email if any self-collection is required from the address located at Beiersdorf Malaysia Sdn Bhd. T1-12, Level 12 of PJ 33, Jalan Prof Khoo Kay Kim, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
21. Any cost incurred during the prize redemption process e.g. tax, transportation, is to be borne by the Winners.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to request for original proof of purchase, written proof of IC number and age of any winner before the prize is dispatched or collected.
23. Winners will be contacted via phone or email, if any collection, further clarification and/or information is required.
24. Should there any damage/loss of the contest prize during delivery, Beiersdorf (M) Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible/liable to replace or compensate.
- By participating in the Promotion, you consent for Beiersdorf (M) Sdn. Bhd. and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (“Beiersdorf Malaysia”) and service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf (“Authorised Third Parties”) (collectively “Organiser”, “us”, “we” or “our") to process your personal information provided in the Promotion Entry for purposes of the Promotion. This includes disclosing your name to the general public when you become a winner in a contest or participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organiser may also use your personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, samples, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser. Please indicate your option on the form if you agree to the use of your personal information for this purpose.
- In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom you intend to refer to the Organiser, you acknowledge that you have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to us and to being contacted by us.
- In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and, to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
- At times the Organiser may retain Authorised Third Parties to process your personal information. All such Authorised Third Parties are contractually bound to take reasonable measures to keep information secure and not to use your personal information in any way other than that which is specified here and in our Privacy Notice at https://www.nivea.com.my/about-us/privacy-policy.
- The Organiser is a global company and your personal information may be transferred across borders. The Organiser will ensure that the country your data is transferred to has a similar or equivalent personal information protection laws in place, as set out in our Privacy Notice available at https://www.nivea.com.my/about-us/privacy-policy.
- To the extent that the applicable law allows, you have the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, your personal information held by us. All your written requests or queries should be addressed to: DataProtectionOfficer.Malaysia@Beiersdorf.com
- Please note the Organiser requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the Promotion, without which we will not be able to process your application.
28. In addition, and without prejudice to the terms in the Organiser’s Privacy Notice, Participants agree and consent to their personal date or information being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for:
- the purposes of this Contest;
- marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser see fit in any media including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet, without further express consent from the Participants. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, as well responses and related photographs.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
29. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions contained herein, where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective upon posting on https://www.facebook.com/mynivea.
30. For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of this Contest by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
31. The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest, including but not limited to the eligibility to participate, the selection of the Participants for this Contest, winner selection, shall be final and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same shall be entertained.
32. The Organiser’s will not be liable for any losses/damages encountered by Winners during prizes redemption.
33. This Contest is not organised by or associated with Facebook. All Participants, however, agree to comply with all rules and regulations as may be imposed by Facebook in respect of any posting thereon.
34. Information provided by Participants will only be used for the fulfilment of this Contest and is provided for the Organiser only, not to Facebook.
35. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.