- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Start your double cleansing routine with this organic cleansing oil. With a lipophilic oil and hydrophilic foam combination that penetrates deeply into the pores to clear blackheads, balancing sebum as well as removing residual makeup and fine dust, this cleanser works to maintain moisture balance and keep the skin hydrated afterward. It also helps in strengthening the skin's protective layer, smoothing wrinkles, and improving overall tone.
- 99.9% naturally derives ingredients
- 99.73% cleansing power of fine dust
- PEG free, synthetic oil free
- Rare aroma oils invigorate skin
- Fermented rice extract provides water-oil balance
Ingredients We Love: Vitamin E, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
FREE OF PARABENS, SILICONE, SULFATE, ALCOHOL, ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE.
Pump the oil into your hand and apply it to the dry skin with light massage movements. Moisten hands with water and continue to massage until mixture becomes milky color and will not dissolve all the makeup. Then, rinse off with warm water and further clean the face with foam cleanser.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
1. In case of experiencing abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.