- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Unique Dual Absorption Zone for optimum dryness and protection
When worn, our thin and flexible core shape forms two absorption chambers, also known as the Dual Absorption Zone, that efficiently channel moisture away from the body.
Integrated leakage barriers for additional security
TENA Pants are designed with integrated leakage barriers to provide the additional security that keeps loved one feeling dry, secure and confident.
Odour Neutraliser reduces the effect of ammonia (odour)
An Odour Neutraliser in the core of our TENA Pants reduces the effect of ammonia, neutralising unwanted odour to keep the loved one feeling fresh and confident.
Breathable material for soft comfort
TENA Pants are made from a stretchy, soft and breathable material that allows air to circulate for optimum skin health and comfort.
A body-close fit for improved comfort
TENA Pants have a close body-fit and thin flexible core shape to offer the improved comfort.
An easy wrapping solution for disposal
TENA Pants has a secure wrapping solution that make it easy to dispose the product after use.
Easy identification of back and front
The coloured waist back threads allow to identify the back and front of the product to easy put on the product
ALOE VERA TOP SHEET; ANTI BACTERIA CORE
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.