- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Certified Organic Processor:
NASAA Organic - National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
USDA Organic - United States Department of Agriculture
About Organic Mix Quinoa:
Organic Mix Quinoa is native to South America, is a pseudo-grain. It's actually a gluten-free seed, but used in cooking like a whole grain. This amazing plant was domesticated thousands of years ago near Lake Titicaca, high on the plateaus of the Andes, and it was a mainstay in the diet of the ancient Incas. Multi colored quinoa is delicious on its own and in pilafs, soups and salads; the beautiful color elevates even the simplest dish. Our organic mix quinoa contains red, white and black quinoa and has been thoroughly rinsed and air dried to remove the naturally occurring bitter saponins.
The Health Benefits of Organic Mix Quinoa:
- Most protein-rich foods, contains all nine amino acids
- Relieve constipation
- Prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes
- Keep our red blood cells healthy
- Essential for tissue growth and repair
- Relax blood vessels and alleviate migraines
- Improves energy metabolism
- No Pesticides
- No Artificial Additive
- No Genetically Modified
- No Artificial Colouring
- No Artificial Preservative
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Synthetic Material
1. Place 2 cups of water (scant) in a wide-bottom pan.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in 1 cup quinoa, cover, and return to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
Origin: Peru (South America)
HALAL, HACCP, GMP Certified
#Organic #Mix #Quinoa
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.