- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Our Organic Care2u baby noodles were made from organic wheat flour to provide a healthier and nutritious choice for the health-conscious mommies. Made by only fresh ingredients, this noodle does not contain any bleaching agent, additives, coloring or preservatives. Suitable for working mommies with tight schedules. Preparing baby food has never been this easy!
Certified Organic Processor:
NASAA Organic - National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
USDA Organic - United States Department of Agriculture
Organic Care2U Baby Noodles’s specialty:
- HALAL, HACCP, GMP certified
- Quick preparation with soft and delicious noodles texture
- Free from coloring, preservatives, salt and sugar
- No synthetic flavorings
- Value for money with convenient bundles for each serving
- Available in various nutritious selections such as tomato, spinach, sweet potato, broccoli, original and multi-veggie
1. Place a bundle of noodles into boiling water and stir gently for 6-7 minutes
2. Drain the water. Add your favourite ingredients to enhance the taste
3. Allow the noodles to cool to a suitable temperature before being served to the baby
Q: Why I can’t feed regular noodle to my baby?
A: Babies and toddlers digest food slower than adults, so it’s essential to feed them an easily digestible food.
Q: What are the ingredients in this noodle?
A: Organic unbleached wheat flour, filtered water, and nutritious vegetable powder to complete the baby’s daily nutrition intake.
Q: Is this noodle safe for my baby?
A: Yes. Our organic baby noodle is made from organic ingredients (USDA, NASAA & Organic Malaysia certified) and does not contain any preservatives, flavoring, or coloring. It is also sugar and salt-free.
Q: Does this noodle contain egg?
A: No. Our noodle does not contain any egg.
Q: What is the different between baby noodle and adult noodle?
A: Our baby noodle is finely cut into tiny sticks for easier digestion compared to adult noodle. It also a great alternative to replace porridge and other baby foods.
Q: Can I cook this noodle with other ingredients?
A: Yes. You may cook the prepared noodles with soup or other ingredients to enhance the taste.
#Organic #Baby #BabyFood #BabyNoodle
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.