Watsons One Step Ovulation Test 5s
A qualitative test used to predict when there is a Luteinzing Hormone (LH) surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
1. Hold the colour side of the mask facing outwards.
2. Place it to cover your nose and mouth, and place a loop around each ear.
3. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- This kit is for external use only.
- Discard after first use. The test cannot be used more than once.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiration date.
- Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
How to read the results?
Please read the result after 3 minutes but do not read the result over 5 minutes.
To begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove test device from the pouch.
Hold the round end of cover with one hand. Use the other hand to pull off the cap and expose the absorbent tip.
Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine steam for at least 10 seconds to ensure thoroughly wet. Do not urinate past the arrow mark. Alternatively, you can collect your urine into a clean cup and dip half of the absorbent tip into the urine for at least 3 seconds.
Re-cap the device and wait for colour bands to appear. Read the result within 5 minutes. Results will be invalid after 5 minutes.
The Journey of Watsons Own Brand products
With our commitment to Quality Assurance, our products go through quality assessments throughout the production journey which lasts up to 18 months.