- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Open the lid by turning anticlockwise, then take down the removable plastic filfter by turning it with the same direction. Put beverage or ice cube into bottle. Screw the the removable plastic filfter into the bottle before screwing the lid bottle by turning clockwise. There might happen leakage If either removable plastic filfter or lid didn't screw properly.
After using the bottle, please clean the inner and outer body.besides, we also suggest that take apart the silicone rubber seal and clean them.
Be careful：Do not put Carbonic Drinks into product. To prevent leakage, Do not lay down this product while filling with beverage.
1.Painting on the outer body: acrylic resin paint
2.Stopper on the bottom of tumbler:silicone
3.Material used for insulation: Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
4.Antiskid edge on the Lid :TPE
Not dishwasher nor microwave safe. Do not put in freezer. Please hand wash.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.