- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
About Natural Himalayan Rock Salt:
Harvested from a large salt mine in Pakistan. Has a pink color due to the presence of iron oxide. It’s millions of years old and has sat untouched, many people believe that Himalayan crystal salt is a better option than standard table salt, which may contain toxins and pollutants.
It also contains trace amount of calcium, potassium and magnesium which helps to improve respiratory problems, balancing PH levels, improving bone strength, aiding digest, purifying air and inducing better sleep.
The Health Benefits of Natural Himalayan Rock Salt:
- Regulating water levels in the body
- Promoting stable pH balance
- Encouraging healthy blood sugar levels
- Reducing the appearance of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy balance
- Aiding vascular health
- Supporting healthy respiratory function
- Promoting overall sinus health
- Reducing cramps
- Promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Encouraging healthy libido
- Promoting kidney and gallbladder health
- No Pesticides
- No Artificial Additive
- No Genetically Modified
- No Artificial Colouring
- No Artificial Preservative
- No Artificial Flavouring
- No Synthetic Material
HALAL, HACCP, GMP Certified
#Organic #Himalayan #Salt
OC2U HIMALAYAN SALT 400G X 3
OC2U HIMALAYAN SALT 400G X 3
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.