- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Directions for Cleaning: Floors: For daily cleaning, add 1 cap of Lifebuoy (45ml) in half a bucket of water (4 liters). Rinsing is not needed. Baby objects & Cooking Areas: Dilute as above. Please rinse thoroughly and let dry. Directions for Disinfection: Baby Objects & Cooking Areas: For initial bacteria and virus kill, use the product neat and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and let dry. Other Surfaces: Use the product neat and allow to air dry without wiping. Heavily soiled surfaces might require double cleansing. For long-lasting antibacterial protection, re-apply if the surface is scrubbed/rubbed within 24H period.
Water, Coco Glucoside, Benzalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Colorant (remove colorant for the colorless variant)
Before use on very delicate surfaces
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.