- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
- Non-alcohol formula for a LESS INTENSE TASTE.
- Unique formula with 4 essential oils deeply penetrates to kill bacteria in the plaque biofilm.
- Recommended for daily use.
Place of Origin
Use 20ml full strength, rinse the teeth and gums for 30 seconds, twice daily as part of usual oral hygiene. Do not swallow. For adults and children 12 years above. Not recommeded for children under 12 years of age.
Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Flavour, Eucalyptol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, CI42053, Sodium Floride
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. If swallowed or in the event of adverse reaction
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.