- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
For Irritated skin. Safe for Babies, children and adults.
La Roche-Posay research has shown that it is not enough to simply restore skin’s protective barrier. It is also necessary to rebalance skin’s invisible living ecosystem, the population of micro-organisms found at skin’s surface. If it remains unbalanced, even if skin’s barrier is restored, attacks of severe dryness, irritation and itching will always come back.
Severe skin dryness in newborns, babies, children and adults. Sensitive very dry and prone to itching.
Suitable for irritated skin.
Suitable even for newborns. Fragrance-free.
Apply once daily to very dry and irritated skin on the face and/or body. To help reduce severe dryness from the shower, cleanse with a gentle lipid-replenishing soap-free product, such as LIPIKAR SYNDET AP+. Quickly absorbs to ease and speed up daily application. Non-greasy, non-sticky finish.
AQUA / WATER • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • NIACINAMIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS OLEIFERA OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL • AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PEG-100 • STEARATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • CERA • MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX • PARAFFIN • SORBITAN TRISTEARATE • DIMETHICONOL • MANNOSE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE • VITREOSCILLA FERMENT • XANTHAN GUM • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • SODIUM BENZOATE.B166073/2
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your
product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the
point of sale).
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.