- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Developed at the National Skin Centre - the Specialist Dermatology Centre in Singapore, Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Moisturiser was designed by a Consultant Dermatologist to meet the real life needs of people in South East Asia – to help them stop itching, stop scratching, and moisturise without being a thick, greasy hard-to-apply cream. Suu Balm contains a specific ingredient to provide rapid itch relief – menthol – which acts by cooling the skin, and triggering receptors in the nerves in the skin, blocking the transmission of itch signals to the brain. At the same time, Ceramides help in restoring the skin’s moisture.
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre, Singapore
• Menthol for fast, cooling itch relief
• 5 types of Skin-identical Ceramides to restore skin moisture
• Light and non-sticky for frequent use
• Preservative, Steroid and Fragrance Free
• Matches Healthy Skin's pH
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use on broken skin, on wet skin, or near your mouth and eyes, menthol cream can sting if applied to these areas. For these areas, we recommend Suu Balm Cooling Itch Relief Facial Moisturiser. For children, try a little first to see if it is well tolerated, their skin can be a more sensitive to menthol. Alternatively, try our Suu Balm Kids Dual Rapid Itch Relieving & Restoring Ceramide Moisturiser.
Water, Glycerin, Menthol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, PCA, Saccharide Isomerate, Arginine, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tropolone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.