- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
1. Gently put the outer corner of the eye sideways for easier tight lining. 2. Twist-up type with no sharpening of the tip required. 3. Twist up only 1mm of the tip. (Retractable) Tip may break if too much is exposed. 4. After use, recap till it clicks shut. The tip must be covered and kept in an airtight condition in order to draw lasting lines. If the tip is exposed to air, it will harden and become difficult to draw.
trimethylsiloxylicate, methyl trimethicone, cyclopentasileoxane, polyethylene, euphorbia cerifera (candelilia) wax, acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer, disostearyl malate, allantoin, ceramide np, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, aluminum hydroxide, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, simethicone, silica, dimethicone, squalane, mica, iron oxides (CI77499)
1. Do not use in the case of injury, swelling, eczema, rash, inflammation, etc. 2. Stop using if redness, swelling, itchiness, or tenderness occurs, or if such symptoms occur on skin when exposed to sunlight. 3. Consult a dermatologist. Continued used may aggravate the symptoms. 4. In case of contact with eyes, do not rub, flush immediately with cold or lukewarm water. 5. Avoid leaving in temperature of 50˚C and above or under direct sunlight, such as in a parked car, and keep out of reach of children. 6. After used, wipe the opening of the product and close its cap properly. 7. Do not get the product onto clothing as it may not be removable.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.