- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Place of Origin
UK (UNITED KINGDOM)
1. RUB THE WAX STRIP BETWEEN YOUR HANDS TO WARM THE WAX.2. SEPARATE THE WAX STRIPS SLOWLY. YOU CAN REUSE THE SAME STRIP MULTIPLE TIMES UNTIL IT NO LONGER ADHERES TO THE SKIN. PUT THE SPARE STRIP ASIDE UNTIL IT IS NEEDED, OR FOLD IN HALF TO SAVE FOR LATER USE.3. PLACE A STRIP ON THE SKIN IN THE DIRECTION OF HAIR GROWTH, AND SMOOTHE IT BY RUBBING IT REPEATEDLY.4. IMMEDIATELY PULL THE STRIP QUICKLY AND FORCEFULLY IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF HAIR GROWTH (FROM ANKLE TO KNEE). AS YOU PULL THE STRIP, KEEP THE SKIN TAUT TO AVOID DISCOMFORT. WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED WAXING, REMOVE ANY REMAINING WAX WITH BABY OIL FOR A PERFECT FINISH.
Wax Strips (409):
Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus
Communis (Castor) Seed
Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated
C12-C18 Triglycerides, Cera
Alba, Stearic Acid, Silica,
Boswellia Serrata Gum,
Cologne, Helianthus annuus
(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica
Fruit Extract, CI 45410 (Red
27 Lake), Linalool.
Post Wax Sachet (6ml):
Aqua (Water), Aloe
Stearic Acid, H��mamelis
Virginiana (Witch Hazel)
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE DIABETES OR CIRCULATORY PROBLEMS.DO NOT WAX OVER ACNE, CUTS, SUNBURN, MOLES, WARTS, VARICOSE VEINS, ECZEMA, DAMAGED OR LOOSE SKIN, WEAK SCARS, AREAS SENSITIVE TO HEAT, OR ANY OTHER SKIN AILMENTS. DO NOT USE ON AREAS TREATED WITH RETIN-A, GLYCOLIC ACID OR ALPHA HYDROXY PRODUCTS.DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCTS CONTAINING FRAGRANCE, ALCOHOL OR DEODORANTS, OR EXPOSE THE SKIN TO HARSH SUNLIGHT OR HOT WATER, BEFORE OR AFTER WAXING. DO NOT TAN FOR EIGHT HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER WAXING.DO NOT WAX ANY AREA AROUND THE EYES, INSIDE THE NOSE, OR THAT IS SENSITIVE TO HEAT OR WITH A SKIN INJURY.DO NOT SCRATCH OR RUB SKIN AFTER WAXING. IF IRRITATION OCCURS – PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR.DO NOT WAX REPEATEDLY OVER THE SAME AREA AS THIS COULD CAUSE BRUISING.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.