- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
1) Strengthens teeth and helps prevent cavities
2) Helps maintain healthy gums
3) Helps redice plaque formation
4) Helps keep teeth naturally white by preventing tartar build-up
5) Kills/Fights 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gum problems
6) Freshens breath
*Based on consumer test, versus brushing alone.
Place of Origin
Use 20ml full strength, rinse the teeth and gums for 30 seconds, twice daily as part of usual oral hygiene. Do not swallow. For adults and children 12 years above. Not recommeded for children under 12 years of age.
Water,Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Eucalyptol, Zinc Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Thymol, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Flavour, Sodium Fluoride, Menthol, Aroma, Sucralose, CI 16035, CI 42090
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed or in the event of adverse reaction
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.