TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. P&G Watsons Buy & Win March (“Contest”) is organised by Procter & Gamble (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“The Organizer’’).
2. The Contest will run from 0:00:00am on 23 Feb 2023 to 23:59:59pm on 29 Mar 2023 (“Contest Period”). All entries received after the Contest Period will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
3. The Contest is open to all individual legal residents of Malaysia with a valid identification document, aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period. The Organizer shall reserve the right to request for evidence of identification documents. The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
- Employees of the Organizer’s agencies associated with the Contest and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
4. By participating in this Contest, participants (“Participant(s)”) shall be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the prize(s) will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions.
5. To participate in the Contest, purchase a minimum of one  bottle of Herbal Essense product (“Products”) as shown on the Contest leaflet in a single receipt (“Receipt”) from any Watsons participating outlets during the Contest Period.
6. The Receipt can come in the form of printed and/or hand-written receipts from point-of-sale systems or tax invoices for online purchases. For tax invoices for online purchases with promotion codes and/or discount vouchers, only the final paid amount will be accepted.
7. The Receipt must bear the receipt number, name and/or logo of the outlet at which the purchase was made, and the required Products clearly stated (“Receipt Details”). If this is absent, the Receipt needs to be stamped with the official company stamp of the outlet at which the purchase is made.
8. One  Receipt is entitled to 1 entry (“Entry”).
9. There is no limit to the number of entries per Participant provided that each entry is original. Each entry becomes the property of the organizer upon receipt.
10. By participating in the Contest, all winners agree to allow the Organizer/Agency to disclose personal information such as name, address and contact number to any third party who is responsible for the delivery of prizes as may be required.
11. Each Entry must:
- not include any content that is false, untrue and/or inaccurate;
- be submitted together with an original receipt as proof of purchase of an eligible product;
- be entirely the original work of the Participant submitting the Entry;
- not contain, promote, incite or instruct any dangerous conduct, or commission of any crime or acts of violence;
- not contain any inappropriate, defamatory, discriminatory, demeaning, offensive, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit or blasphemous material;
- not contain the personal information of any person other than that of the Participant submitting the Entry;
- not contain any material or content, including but not limited to images, words, music, lyrics, recordings etc. which may breach the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- not breach any relevant laws.
12. The Organizer shall reserve the right to disqualify any submission with reprinted Receipt and/or illegible receipt and/or duplicated Receipt and/or containing more than one  Receipt.
13. The Organizer shall reserve the right to request for evidence of the original Receipt (hardcopy) for verification and prize redemption. Failure to produce the original Receipt upon request will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
14. Entry participation steps: a. Purchase a minimum of one  bottle of Herbal Essense product. b. Write full name as per NRIC on receipt. c. Scan QR code or WhatsApp to 012-803 3185 to participate in this Contest. d. Complete the slogan “I love P&G because …” in not more than 20 words. e. Submit your entry following this format ____. f. Upload clear images of payment receipt (‘Proof of Purchase’) and purchased eligible product(s). One (1) receipt entitles for one (1) submission.
15. There are One  Grand Prize to be won throughout the Contest Period. a. The Grand Prize consists of One  Travel Voucher Package for Two to New Zealand
16. Each Participant can only win One  Grand Prize throughout the Contest Period.
17. This is a contest of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All valid Entries received during the Contest Period will be judged by the organizer on their merits in accordance with the following judging criteria:
- The quality of the Entry
- The creativeness of the Entry
- Original receipt as proof as purchase
18. The decision of the panel of judges is final and no correspondences will be entertained.
19. The prize winner(s) will be selected on 15 Apr 2023. The Organizer, by itself or through an appointed agency, will contact all Shortlisted Winners via phone call before 30 Apr 2023 at the mobile number from which the Organizer received in the Qualified Entries to provide their delivery address to the Organizer for prize fulfilment.
20. If for any reason (e.g. no reply, telephone no. provided not in service, no network connection, etc), the shortlisted winners cannot be reached after Three  attempts, the prize will be forfeited. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event the winner cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. For purposes of impartiality and avoidance of any disputes, the above call and confirmation will be conducted via recorded telephone conversation. The Organizer shall have absolute discretion and reserves the right to select an alternate winner who will be subject to the same rules.
21. All prizes will be processed for delivery to the Winners within 4 – 6 weeks after successful contact of Shortlisted Winners. The Organizer reserves the rights to extend the timelines and method of fulfilment stated under this clause at the discretion of the Organizer.
22. All unclaimed prizes after 3 months from Contest end date may be withdrawn at the organizer’s discretion.
23. All unclaimed prizes after the deadline set by the Organizer for prize collection will be forfeited. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
24. Prize, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated.
25. The Organizer, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to written directions from any regulatory authority.
26. All Prizes must be taken according to the terms and conditions of the Organizer, its agent sponsor or third party providing the Prizes.
27. Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and the Organizer excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
28. Prizes must be claimed in person unless the Organizer prescribes other modes of collection.
29. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the prizes during the delivery process. Any other additional costs (i.e. travel expenses, transportation cost, duties and taxes) involved to redeem or collect the prize shall be borne by the Winner at their own cost.
30. Winner(s) must, at the Organizer’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events) surrounding the winning of any prize.
31. Winner(s) shall agree to participate in prize-giving ceremony or event.
32. Winner(s) must, at the Organizer’s request, participate, without remuneration, in all promotional activity (such as photography, filming and/or publicity events) surrounding the use of or participation in the travel component of the prize(s).
33. Winner(s) consent(s) to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media globally and in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
34. Winner(s) acknowledge(s) and agree(s) that the organizer has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use the promotional materials created, including videos and photographs, to produce public relations materials, magazine printed ads, editorials, marketing tools and other printed matters, including materials for the Organizer’s website and/or website of any of its affiliates. Winner(s) shall not have any claim nor be entitled to, any payment for the use, publishing or broadcasting of the promotional and/or public relations materials created. Furthermore all rights, title and interest in and to the abovementioned promotional and/or public relations materials, including all intellectual property rights and moral rights thereto, shall be the property of the Organizer.
35. Winner(s) further agree(s), at the Organizer’s request, to execute any and all documents to give effect to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to documents in relation to the claim and receipt of prize(s), consents, authorisations, releases, waivers or indemnities for participation in prize components, and intellectual property rights and moral rights.
- warrant that each entry submitted is an original work and that they own the copyright in the entry; and
- grant the organizer a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish, communicate and or otherwise use entry, or any part of it, in any manner and in any format, without attribution, including but not limited to the purposes of uploading and publicly displaying the entries and for the purposes of promoting this Promotion, the organizer, and/or any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the organizer, in any media
37. The organizer does not adopt or endorse, or accept any liability for, any statements or claims that are made by any person, or content that is posted on its website / Facebook page.
38. Facebook is not a sponsor of the Promotion. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the organizer and not to Facebook.
39. The Organizer is not responsible for:
- late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise;
- receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a Participant or otherwise; or
- any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any damage to property or injury to related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or materials for this Promotion.
40. By participating in this Contest, the Customers agree to release the Organizer, their representatives, employees, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, parent and subsidiaries from any liability, losses, damages rights, injuries and any kind of claims in connection with the Contest and actions resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes, or any Prizes-related activities taking into account, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
41. The Organizer shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prizes offered in this Contest with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Customers as a result of the above.
42. The Organizer retains the rights to forfeit the selected winners if any breach of the Terms and Conditions is found. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify counterfeit entries, or entries suspected of being counterfeit at any time.
43. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any stage, if deemed necessary, and/or if any circumstance beyond its control arises.
44. The Organizer will not be liable for taxes, if any, on the prize(s) and will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
45. In the event of a conflict in the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions and any translation of it in any language, the English version of this Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
46. The terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
48. Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you. Further details of P&G’s privacy practices may be found at www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
49. I understand that my personal information will be processed for the purposes of this Contest as described in the Terms and Conditions and I hereby consent to the same