It is recommended for oily muscle models, acne muscle necessary basic cleaning products.
Tea Tree Acne Clay Cleanser surface covered is a new upgraded version of "Cleansing + attaining + micro scrub" 3-in-1 cleanser effect. In addition to maintaining the original "deep clean + unclog pores + Hydrating Conditioning" and so on, the newly added "bacteriostatic · inhibiting oil double king ─ piroctone ethanolamine salt + lentil fruit extract" can slow pox bacteria breeding , inhibit excessive oil secretion and the possibility of accumulation of acne eradication, it is a do block the action from acne, acne grown roots "multi-effect type" cleanser.
So that the skin is no longer subject to "shine", "clogged pores", "pox point" affected, in a more efficient oil control, antibacterial conditioning, then collaborative mild exfoliating particles and moisturizing formula, can thoroughly clean, while maintaining wash After fresh and supple, like a translucent color polished muscle.
1) Best used within 6 months after open to ensure the best product quality.
2) This product contains natural plant extracts in which its color and smell may change over time. This change is normal and do use it with ease.
3) Since the product contains essential oils, unless it is indicated for eye use, we advise to avoid applying it on the eye areas. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water.
4) The range of products has been tested and approved. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist.
5) After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a dermatologist.
6) Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas.
7) For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM10 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
1. Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
2. Direct Debit
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only using
1. Click & Collect to all Watsons stores in West Malaysia only.
2. Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia.
Watsons charges RM7 per purchase for single consignee for Peninsular Malaysia and RM20 for East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) for 1st 3kg.
Free Delivery is provided when purchase more than RM150 in a single orders for the 1st 3kg.
Parcels will be delivered using City Link courier service.
Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
1. All good sold at Watsons Online Store are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-replaceable at store or Watsons Online in Malaysia.
2. Shoppers are required to call Customer Service to report on the return order within 3 days upon receiving of good or request will not be process.
3. Shoppers need to state reason of return (Wrong product, damaged product, expired product, missing item in order).
4. Damaged or expired items must be returned together with their original box and receipt.
5. Returns must be made within 3 days upon receiving the parcel.
6. For each product sold, e-shoppers can buy up to 6 units per product. Free gift is limited quantity and first come first serve basis.
7. Products are shipped based on actual shipped out condition. If there is new packing, products will be randomly shipped out. We regret for any inconvenience caused.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.