- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Each 5ml of suspension contains 250mg of paracetamol. For oral administration only. For an accurate dosing, weigh your child and work out the dosage to be given based on a 15mg of Paracetamol for every kg body weight, e.g: If your child weighs 20 kg: 20 x 15 mg = 300 mg = (300mg / 250mg x 5 ml) = 6 ml
Maximum daily dose: 60mg/kg to be administered presented in divided doses of 10-15 mg/kg throughout the 24-hour period. Do not take more frequently than once every 4 hours. You should not give more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period. Always read the label before use. The lowest dose necessary to achieve efficacy should be used for the shortest duration of treatment.
Not recommended for children under 1 month of age. Do not use if you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the other ingredient (s) in the product.
MAL05051051XRZ, MAL20086020XZ. This is a medicine product advertisement. Trade marks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies. ©2022 GSK group of companies or its licensor. KKLIU: 0617/2022 Asset Expiration Date: 31 December 2024. PM-MY-PAN-22-00040.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.