- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
How to Use 1. Please throw away the used sticks without touching them directly by using tissue paper. 2. Put the glass bottle securely on a flat surface, insert the tip of the fragrance oil bottle into the glass bottle, and pour in all the contents. 3. Insert the sticks and spread them out.It takes about 3 hours for the sticks to absorb the oil. *Adjusting the fragrance intensity* If the fragrance is too strong, reduce the number of sticks. Do not directly touch the sticks that have absorbed the oil.Use tisuue paper to touch them. **Once use up, please refill with the same type of Sawaday Stick Refill**
"Do NOT touch the fragrance oil directly. Keep the product out of reach of children or persons with dementia as well as pets. Place the product slightly away from the wall
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.