- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
with Organic Raw Honey & Vitamin E
Shea butter will prevent bumps from shaving, razor irritation, rashes, and even eczema. It is a fantastic moisturizer for the outdoor enthusiast who suffers from chapped and cracked skin. Even sunburn in the summer can be soothed and reduced considerably with regular shea butter application. Shea butter has a high level of cinnamic acid, which is a naturally occurring sun screen; it will absorb easily into the skin and pores without clogging.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Essential Oil Blend and Love
6g • Each tube is carefully handmade and manually packed to retain the quality freshness
Use in the day:
Outdoor - It’s natural SPF5 works great as your daily lips sunscreen;
Office - Protection against the harsh air-conditioning that dries up your lips
Use in the night:
Apply a light layer before bedtime, pamper your lips to a full night of intensive treatment, and feel the magical touch on your lips the next day smile emoticon
Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Essential Oil Blend and Love
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.