- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Wet Hair. Apply To Affected Area. Massage Well. Apply More To Remainder Of Scalp And Hair. Work Into Lather. Leave For 5 Minutes, Rinse Thoroughly. Use Twice Weekly Up To Once Daily If Required.
Tar (Pine) 1% W/, Coal Tar Solution 1% W/W, Salicylic Acid 2% W/W
Benzyl Alcohol 1%
For External Use Only. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Sebitar Enters Eyes, Rinse With Clean Water. Use Sebitar On The Scalp Only. Not Recommended For Use If You Are Pregnant Or Breastfeeding. Do Not Apply To Acutely Inflamed Skin. This Product May Make You Photosensitive. Coal Tar Products Are Generally Considered Safe To Use, But May Be Messy And Unpleasant. Sebitar Has Been Developed To Be Easy And Pleasant To Use. Please Refer To Enclosed Leaflet For Additional Information Regarding Use Of Sebitar.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.