- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Rose Hips awaken and revitalize tired-looking skin and help reduce the signs of aging. It contains Vitamin C which helps to rejuvenate skin when combined with certain constituents found in rose hips such as bioflavonoids, especially for skin aged by the sun exposure.
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a potent anti-oxidant that also encourages the production of skin collagen. As a result, the skin becomes stronger and the complexion gets more even. Vitamin C can be used to achieve skin whitening when consumed and when used in the form of skin whitening creams.
Sea salt scrubs promote relaxation, reduced stress, enhanced circulation, increased detoxification, improved skin integrity and decreased inflammation when used alone and in combination with botanicals.
Ingredients: Rose Hips Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rose Petals, French Sea Salt, Essential Oil: Rose Geranium
Best for all skin types • 200g (+/- 10g)
Each jar is freshly made by request from fresh and natural ingredients to ensure the freshness of our specially formulated body scrub • Refrigerated is recommended
How to use?
• Use 2-3 times a week
• Use after shower, gently massage on your wet skin while enjoying the aromatherapy scent.
• Rinse off with water
• A moisturising protective layer will be left on your skin to keep the dryness away after wiping your skin dry
Rose Hips Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rose Petals, French Sea Salt, Essential Oil: Rose Geranium
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.