- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Nature’s Way KA+ Multi + Veggies gummies is fortified with 8 types of vitamin and 5 types of veggies. Now you can be assured your kids are protected against nutrient deficiency that may prevent them from reaching their full growth potential.
Benefits of key nutrients:
-Protect against nutrient deficiency.
-Promote full potential growth in kids.
-Prevent on-set of diseases and illnesses due to nutrient deficiency.
-Promote healthier kids with less sickness.
-Benefits of various nutrients in each gummy
a) Vitamin A is essential for the functioning of the eye
b) Vitamin B12 is needed for red blood cell production
c) Vitamin C contribute to the absorption of iron from food
d) Vitamin D helps the body utilize Calcium and Phosphorus
e) Vitamin E protects the fat in body tissues from oxidation
f) With Veggies (Artichoke flower, Carrot, Beetroot, Spinach) contains phytonutrients
- Each gummy contains 8 types of vitamin and 5 types of veggies to promote a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Delicious berries flavored gummy that kids love to eat.
- No. 1 Best-selling Gummy brand from Australia.
- Affordable, convenient, and time-saving solution for daily use.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.