- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
A super gentle gel cleanser that’s great for your morning wash, this mild formula with a skin-happy pH of 5.30-6.30 cleanses effectively without stripping skin of its natural oils. Contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin for a supple and clear texture.
It’s great for sensitive and dry skin, but does the job no matter what your skin type.
50ml/ 1.69 fl.oz
Ingredients We Love: Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
FREE OF Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Alcohol.
Gently massage a small amount of this gel cleanser on wet skin in the morning. Rinse with tepid water. Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skin care steps.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustrus Leaf Ex
1. For external use only. 2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. 3. Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs. 4. People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate. 5. When using this product, keep out of eyes.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.