- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
A great skin and body toner, and a natural promoter of comfort and ease to bodies. Among the most potent of all essential oils as a purifier and cleanser, it can be used to enhance and energize skin health. An ideal component of massage and body oils, lemongrass oil helps increase tone and suppleness. Lemongrass essential oil has balancing effects on body energy.
Diffuse lemongrass to balance energy and soothe the mind. Add to a warm bath to soothe a long day.
Non-toxic, possibly cause sensitisation and irritation to some individuals.
*Avoid during pregnancy
*Always dilute with carrier oil when applying essential oils to skin
Do not take lemongrass essential oil internally.
ESSENTIAL OIL HOW-TO
Put a diffuser by your bed and diffuse oils while you sleep at night or in the family room while you’re reading or winding down in the evening. Throughout the day, diffuse for work or study with oils that improves brain power or energy. This is also a good way to add the scent of an essential oil to a room.
Clear your mind then inhale directly from an open bottle or rub a drop of oil between your palms and breathe in the aroma. Do as needed throughout the day. Several drops of essential oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.
3. SKIN APPLICATION
Besides your face and body, the most common places to apply oils are the bottoms of feet, chest, temple and pulse points. Apply 2 to 3 drops (a little goes a long way) right on the skin, or combine 5 to 10 drops with a Carrier Oil like Jojoba, Avocado or Rosehips oil.
IMPORTANT: Just because it’s from a plant doesn’t mean it’s safe to rub on your skin, or breathe, or eat, even if it’s “pure.” Natural substances can be irritating or cause allergic reactions. Like anything else you put on your skin, it’s best to test a little bit on a small area and see how your skin responds.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to bath water or use with sea salts or Carrier Oil for a soothing bath and moisturised skin.
When you visit the massage centre, it’s always a good idea to bring your own favourite oil! Or give yourself a massage at home for a good night sleep. Make your own massage oil by adding 20-25 drops diluted to 1/2 cup of Carrier Oil. Start by massaging the feet as it allows oils to quickly absorb into skin.
Add 6-10 drops of essential oil to water in a glass spray bottle, shake well before use. Spray into the air to deodorise a room or set a refreshing mood. You might also want to use a solution of water and your favourite essential oil as a yoga mat cleaner. Always shake well before use.
Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil
ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY TIPS
This guide is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Definitely talk to your doctor for any medical condition!
If you have easily irritated skin
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.