- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Regenerating, Hydrating, SPF 4
Chapped lips are not only unsightly but can also be painful. For many people, chapped lips are brought on by two main factors: dehydration and air-conditioning. These two factors can severely dry out one’s lips, causing them to crack, bleed and pain.
Powered with Lavender Oil and Vitamin E, sweep on a touch of this nourishing and delectable balm to give your balm special care that helps moisturize, nourish, protect and heal lips making them soft, smooth and plump.
Ingredients: Lavender Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beewax, Lavender Oil
Use in the day:
Outdoor - It’s natural SPF5 works great as your daily lips sunscreen;
Office - Protection against the harsh air-conditioning that dries up your lips
Use in the night:
Apply a light layer before bedtime, pamper your lips to a full night of intensive treatment, and feel the magical touch on your lips the next day smile emoticon
Lavender Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Organic Raw Honey, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beewax, Lavender Oil
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.