Dermal Therapy Heel Balm has been specially formulated for use on rough, dry and cracked feet. It contains 25% of pharmaceutical grade of Urea. It addition to a treatment for severely dry and cracked feet, it is used extensively as a preventative moisturiser with daily use it keeps feet soft,smooth and supple.
• 25% Urea with exfoliant property
• Most concentrated formulation in the market with only around 30% of water
• In a base containing 11 synergistic acting emolients
• Fastest acting heel balm in the market with visible result in 3 days
• Clinically tested to soften & repair dry, cracked feet
Apply morning and night to dry, cracked heels and feet. Once heels and feet are restored, continue use to maintain its hydration. Recommended for adults and children over the age of 12 years. Stinging may occur in deep cracks. The before and after photographs are typical of the effects of Dermal Therapy Heel Balm. Individual results may vary.
Aqua, Urea, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Paraffin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-20 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Centipeda Cunninghamii Extract, Sodium PCA, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Tocopherryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Arginine, Fragrance