- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little bit of “Extra”. That’s why our Healthy Hair & Scalp Conditioner with purifying Organic Habbatus Sauda Oil (Organic Black Seed Oil) nourishes with extra care, to leave hair feeling extra light and manageable. This protective formula locks in moisture for softer, smoother hair, with natural Maca Root extracts that strengthen hair follicles to reduce hair fall. You can make every day special in every way.
All our products are infused with the purifying goodness of Organic Habbatus Sauda Oil (Organic Black Seed Oil) which is recognised for its rich, natural nutrients, minerals and antioxidants that repair, restore and rejuvenate. They are also free from Mineral Oil, SLES, ALES, Parabens, synthetic colourants, and are not tested on animals. We only use 100% non-animal derived ingredients in our products.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.