- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Using it every day protects hands from germs and helps keep them hygienically clean.
Dettol Skincare with added moisturizers: a pH-balanced formula with Dettol’s trusted germ protection that will help maintain your skin feeling healthy and soft.
Place of Origin
Apply Dettol Hand Wash on to wet hands, lather gently. Rinse thoroughly. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium C10-16 Pareth-2 Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water
If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
Use only as directed
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.