- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Jordan Green Clean combines great functionality, modern design and sustainable materials. In the design process, nothing is left to chance, and all materials are carefully selected with the environment in mind:
The handle is made of 100 % recycled and FDA-approved plastic originating from food containers, such as youghurt cups
The bristles are made of bio-based nylon originating from castor oil plants – a renewable source
The packaging box is made of recycled paper fibres from paper-based product
The packaging label is made of FSC- certified paper, ensuring that it originates from sustainably managed forests.
Jordan Green Clean is available in soft and medium bristles, and in 4 different colors.
Jordan Green Clean is designed with both you and the environment in mind, enabling you to take care of your teeth with extra good conscience.
- 100 % Bio-based bristles made from nylon 1010
which is 100% bio-based, originating from castor oil
plants - a renewable source.
- 100 % recycled handle made from 100 %
post-consumer recycled & FDA-approved plastic –
originating from yoghurt sups. As such, we give
materials a new life!
- 100 % recycled cardboard Paper pulp packaging made
from 100 % post-consumer recycled paper fibres from
- FSC-certified label made of FSC and
PEFC certified paper, ensuring that the wood raw
material originates from sustainably managed forests.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.