- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Place of Origin
To clean, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
• Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with OPTI-FREE EXPRESS Solution. Rub the lens for 20 seconds.
• Rinse each side of the lens for 10 seconds with a steady stream of OPTI-FREE EXPRESS Solution.
• Fill your ALCON Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE EXPRESS Solution.
• Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
• After soaking, lenses are ready to wear. • If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE EXPRESS Solution prior to lens insertion.
Sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, TETRONIC®1304, aminomethylpropanol, edetate disodium 0.05%, POLYQUAD* (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX* (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% as preservatives.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.