- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
STEP 1 : Bifesta Wipes are generously moistened with Cleansing Lotion.One Sheet is large enough to completely remove makeup . STEP 2 : Take out one shet at a time, and use it on dry skin.Start with makeup in the eye area and on lips.To remove eye makeup, place a folded sheet on the eye area for a while , and wipe off gently. STEP 3 : Refold the sheet to use a clean section , and repeat until the cotton is free and dirt and makeup residue. STEP 4 : Repeat the cleansing step until there is no trace of dirt shown on the cotton pad.Moisturizing ingredients remain on the skin. So there is no need for rinsing.You can move on to the next step of your usual skin care routine.* Advisable to cleanse face with extra cotton for heavy makeup.* Regulate the number of sheets to use, depending on makeup thickness.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.