- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Step 1 : Clean & RubPlace a few drops of Rohto Cool Multi-Purpose Solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 to 30 times. Step 2 : RinseThoroughly rinse each side of the lens with Rohto Cool Multi-Purpose Solution.Step 3 : Disinfect & StorePlace clean contact lens in the lens case and fill with Rohto Cool Multi-Purpose Solution. Close the cap tightly. Soak at least 4 hours.
Polyhexamethylene Biguanide Hydrochloride, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Hypromellose, I-Menthol, Disodium Edetate Hydrate, Polyoxyethylene Polyoxypropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Purified Water.
Always follow the product directions for use. Rohto Cool Multi-Purpose Solution can be used for all types of contact lenses except hard lenses. Replace contact lens case monthly.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.