- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
2. U-shaped Taping Structure- Supports the kneecap, helping to extend the knee while suppressing it from wobbling left and right.
3. Slit Knit Structure- Stretchable, reduces misalignment. Suppresses unpleasant bunching and stuffiness when bending and stretching.
4. Stabilizing Anchor Structure- Moderate tightness prevents the support from slipping upwards or downwards.
1. Slide leg into Knee Support from the side with V-mark2. Position the U-shaped taping structure below the kneecap and on either side of the knee. Smooth the brace so that there is no bunching when you bend your knee.
1.Do not use if you have: a sprain, fracture, or ligament injury, peripheral vascular disorder, abnormality such as injury, blotchiness, rash at site where support is to be worn, or chronic dermatitis / allergy to chemical textile or rubber.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.