- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
With the new Easy Grip™ tab helps to develop an expert technique that removes hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips work even on shortest hair, not skin. *1.5mm.
Gives confidence to achieve great 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips.
20 Wax Strips
4 Perfect Finish Wipes
"Our gel formula withEasy-Gel™
• Flows around and actively grips the shortest hairs*, not the skin.
• Removes the hairs from the root, for up to 28 days of
• So it gives confidence to achieve gr eat 1st time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips. The strip is designed to allow precise application so it’s ideal for small and delicate areas like your upper lip, cheeks and chin.
Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs. Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few time in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strtip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.