- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Biotrue is formulated to work like your eyes. By studying how the eye naturally works to clean, hydrate, and keep itself healthy, Bausch + Lomb developed a unique and innovative solution to provide outstanding care for soft contact lenses.
Biotrue multi-purpose solution moistens in a way your eyes do as it uses a lubricant also found in your eyes and it is pH balanced to match healthy tears. Biotrue solution helps prevent certain tear proteins from denaturing for clean contact lenses and enhance anti microbial ability for healthy contact lens wear.
1. Matches the pH of healthy tears.
2. Utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes
3. Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active
To condition, clean, remove protein and disinfect lenses, complete these simple steps. This daily regimen is recommended by BAUSCH + LOMB for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
STEP 1: Place 3 drops of Biotrue multi-purpose solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
STEP 2: Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Biotrue multi-purpose solution.
STEP 3: Place cleaned contact lens in the lens case and fill with fresh Biotrue multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours.
Remember to always use fresh solution-never reuse solution.
A sterile, isotonic solution that contains hyaluronan,sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00013% and polyquaternium 0.0001%)
Problems with Contact Lenses and Lens care products could result in corneal infection and/or ulcer and lead to loss of vision
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.