- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
24K Gold has been widely used by ancient royalties as a powerful anti-oxidant that protects skin against free radical damage, thereby slowing down first signs of ageing. It is also infused with Bio Energy Complex™ to form 24K Bio-Gold, which gets absorbed into the skin more effectively for a lasting natural radiance from within.
Free radical damage to the skin caused by environmental factors can lead to skin’s first signs of ageing, such as, dullness and fine lines. Hence, it is imperative for skin to be well-protected by the anti-oxidant power of 24K Bio-Gold that helps to combat free radicals for a natural radiant and smooth complexion.
Use twice daily - every morning and night. After cleansing, pour a sufficient amount onto the palm, apply evenly on the face and neck and pat gently until fully absorbed. Suitable for all skin types.
PCA,SODIUM CHLORIDE,SODIUM LACTATE,TREHALOSE,ALLANTOIN,SODIUM HYALURONATE,GLUCOSE,SODIUM CARBOMER,HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT,DEXTRAN,CAPROIC ACID,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,ECKLONIA CAVA EXTRACT,HIZIKIA FUSIFORME EXTRACT,CODIUM TOMENTOSUM EXTRACT
Avoid contact with eyes
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.