- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Place of Origin
For Medical Uses
Can be used on cuts, bites, abrasions, and insect stings by diluting one capful of Dettol to 240ml of water.
Bathing - Add 1 to 2 capfuls in the bath for a hygienic and refreshing experience. Although a gentle antiseptic, do not use on for babies except on medical advice.
Midwifery - One capful of Dettol to 500ml of water for external antisepsis.
For Household Use
Laundry - Linens, napkins, handkerchiefs, etc.. One capful in 500ml of water
Floors and Hard surfaces - 5 capfuls of Dettol to 2.4L of water
Lavatories, sinks, drains, etc.. - Use undiluted Dettol
Chloroxylenol 4.8% w/w
• Keep out of the reach of children and pets
• Avoid contact with eyes
• In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
• If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
• Use only as directed
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.