- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Made up of 50 Nourishing Herbal Ingredients for Anti-Hair Loss
For Dry & Damaged Hair
1. Improves Thinning Hair & Reduces Hair Loss
Contains 50 Nourishing Harbal Ingredients including Ginseng Root Extract to nourish deep into hair follicles to help reduce hair loss and improve hair volume.
2.Rejuvenates Scalp, Strengthens Hair Root
With 5 Natural Botanical Oils including Macadamia Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter for long lasting moisture retention and deep moisturization to strengthen hair roots and major hair appear thicker.
3. Cleanses & Nourishes, Protects Hair Colour
With Vitamin E and other nourishing ingredients to gently cleanse and nourish scalp to improve hair health. With color-locking formula to keep the hair colour fresh.
Apply shampoo on wet hair, massage scalp gently, rinse off with water. For best results, use together with 50 Megumi Conditioner and Treatment Essence.
Water, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Methylaminopropionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Methylparabem, Polyoxyth
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.