- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
MamyPoko Air Fit is the No. 1 Mother’s choice of diaper in Japan.
Place of Origin
STEP 1: After identifying which is the front and back (roll up tape is to be at the back) put MamyPoko Pants on your baby as if putting on a pair of ordinary underwear. Holding your baby steady, stretch the pants to make enough room for baby's legs to go through the leg holes one leg at a time.
STEP 2: Pull up the pants to around your child's belly button to ensure that there are no gaps around the legs area.
STEP 3: Easy removal of a poopy diaper without getting your hands dirty.Tear off the side seams on both sides, roll up the diaper towards the waistband, undo the roll-up tape and tape the diaper shut.
Construction: Styrene Elastomer Synthetic Resin;
Tape: Polyolefin, Top Sheet: Non Woven Polyole Fin, Polyster;
Absorbent Pad: Pulp, Polymer, Non Woven Polyolefin, Back Polyester, Film Styrene Elastomer;
Elastic: Polyurethane, Non Woven Polyolefin;
Sheet: Film Polyolefin
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or email@example.com and provide order details for further information.