- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Dermatix Advance is clinically proven specialised scar formula with CX5 Technology and Vitamin C ester that lightens, softens and flattens scars. It provides a protective layer to keep skin hydrated. This promotes healing and reduces redness and itchiness.
Place of Origin
Step 1: Clean the scar area with mild soap and water then pat dry.
Step 2: Place about 0,5cm (0.2inch) size amount at the tip of the scar and gently spread over the clean, dry and intact scar area. 0.5cm size is sufficient to cover a 15cm (6 inch) scar.
Step 3: Apply at the same direction 1-2 times on the scar. ( Do NOT rub/massage)
Step 4: Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes. Once dry, Dermatix Advance may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen. Apply Dermatix Advance twice daily (morning and evening).
Cyclic & Polymeric siloxanes & Vitamin C Ester
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.