- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
It works two ways: as a sunscreen with broad spectrum protection (against UVA and UVB rays), and as a skin whitener. Contains vitamin C ester, it gradually whitens and evens out your skin tone.
Also packed with powerful antioxidants such as ginkgo biloba extract, grape seed oil and natural vitamin E, Satin White protects your skin from harmful free radicals while helping to restore moisture and improve skin elasticity, giving you a visibly youthful, softer and smoother skin.
Non-greasy texture and finish. Perfect to be used alone, or to apply after Garden of EDEN face serums for best results!
Triple Action Benefits:
Protects skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays
Helps lighten skin tone
Improves skin elasticity
Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin. Halal-certified.
Place of Origin
Apply cream over face and gently tap lightly to absorb. Recommend to use together with Garden of EDEN serums for best results (apply serum first, followed by Satin White Day Cream).
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Evening Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetaphenone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxystearate, PPG-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Potassnium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbyl Palmitate
Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.