- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
- Stannous fluoride re-mineralises enamel where it's weakened to protect and strengthen the teeth
- Gentle antibacterial action on gums
- Defends from bacteria and actively revitalises gums
- Strengthening action on enamel
- Creates a shield against acid erosion and actively restores weakened enamel
- Smooth mint
To brush your teeth correctly, use a flouride toothpaste and spend at least two minutes using a recommended technique, which includes 30 seconds brushing each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left), both morning and ni
Glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphophate, PEG-6, Propylene Glycol, Water, Zinc Lactate, Flavour, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Trisodium Phosphate, Stannous Fluoride, Stannous Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Sodi
Not intended for children 3 years and under
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.