- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Place of Origin
1. After washing your hair thoroughly take 2 to 3 drops of the Intense Repair Shampoo, equal to size of a coin, on your palm. 2. Then apply the Dove shampoo, gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips. 3. Leave the Dove shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes and then rinse it off completely.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Perfume, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, PEG-45M, Trideceth-10, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene
Avoid contact with eyes. If get into the eyes, rinse with water. If irritations occurs, stop using and consult doctor.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.