About Watsons Online Membership
1. Can I apply Watsons Online Membership at any Watsons stores?
A:Watsons Online Membership can only be applied at watsons.com.my
2. Any physical card will be issued for Watsons online membership?
A: Watsons online membership is a card less approach, therefore no physical card will be issued.
3. Does the online membership comes with the Touch ‘n Go function?
A: No, the online membership does not comes with the Touch ‘n Go function.
4. I’m a Watsons Online member, and I want to apply for Watsons card with Touch ‘n Go feature, what should I do?
A: You can visit any of the Watson outlets to apply for Watsons Touch ‘n Go feature at RM10 with a physical card issued.
5. Can I upgrade my online membership to a physical Watsons card with Touch ‘n Go feature at watsons.com.my?
A: No. Upgrade can only be able to done at Watsons Outlets.
6. What is the difference if I sign up as Watsons Online member and joining member in Watsons store?
A: There is no difference in terms of benefits. Watsons Online member there will be no physical card issued.
7. If I’m a online member, can I use my virtual card in any of the Watsons store?
A: Yes, you can use your virtual card at any Watsons store. All you need to do is download Watsons Malaysia Mobile App, and login to your online account. Go to My Account page and show our store staff the virtual card to earn points & redeem points at Watsons store.
8. What should I do if I lost my phone?
A: Log on to your online account via watsons.com.my and click on ‘Card Loss’ on the left side menu bar. Alternatively, you may also contact Watsons Customer Service Hotline at 1-300-880-847 to report the lost.
Please note that all points’ redemption and accumulation, privileges and benefits will be suspended. Your points balance will be automatically transferred to your new card upon replacement and activation.
9. How do I transfer points from my lost card to my new replacement card?
A: Log on to your online account via watsons.com.my and click on ‘Card Loss’ on the left side menu bar. Click on the button ‘Apply for Card’ after you reported loss and complete the application process. Your points and details will be automatically transferred to the new card.
10. How do I update my member details?
A: Log on to your online account via watsons.com.my or Watsons Malaysia Mobile App, and click on ‘Update Details’ from the left side menu bar or go to ‘My Account’ page in mobile app and select ‘Manage personal details’. If you encounter problems changing your data, please contact Watsons Customer Service Hotline at 1-300-880-847.
11. How do I change my password?
A: Log on to your online account via watsons.com.my, or Watsons Malaysia Mobile App, and click on ‘Change Password’ from the left side menu bar or go to ‘My Account’ page in mobile app and select ‘Manage personal details’ to change your password. The system will prompt you to enter your old password as well as new one. A confirmation will be given if your new password is changed successfully.
12. What if I forget my card password?
A: Go to login page and click ‘Forgotten Details’ or ‘Forgot your password’ at mobile app, input your registered email to reset your password. If the email address you gave us is no longer in use, please contact Watsons Customer Service Hotline at 1-300-880-847 for assistance.
13. What if I forgot to bring my phone upon purchase at Watsons stores?
A: Just provide your registered mobile phone number to our cashier to enjoy all member-exclusive benefits and accumulate bonus points. Redemption of points can only be made with your physical card present or via the mobile app to safeguard your interest.
14. Will I be able to enjoy all member benefits instantly upon sign-up?
A: Yes, you may start accumulating points and enjoy member’s privileges immediately via Watsons online and physical store.
15. How do I earn my birthday bonus points?
A: During the month of your birthday, you can enjoy 5X bonus points, which is a one-time benefit on your first purchase that month. Birthday bonus points are credited to your account the next working day and are not reflected real time on your transaction receipt.
16. Does my Watsons online membership have a validity period?
A: Watsons online membership has no validity period, it is a lifetime membership.
17. Is it possible to merge the points accumulated in the two Watsons Cards owned separately by me and my friend?
A: The Watsons Card is designated for individual use by the respective Card Member only. No merging or transfer of points from different Watsons Cards is allowed.
18. Do points expire on the Watsons online membership?
A: Yes. Watsons points expire every two 31 Decembers. For example, points earned in October 2015 will expire on 31 December 2016, while points earned in February 2016 will expire on 31 December 2017.
15 October 2015
31 December 2016
15 January 2016
31 December 2017
15 December 2016
31 December 2017
19. How do I earn points?
A: You get 1 Watsons Point for every RM1 spent. You can fast-track your point’s accumulation by purchasing selected products with 5x or even 10x points multiplier.
20. Are points granted according to the total amount settled in each purchase or the aggregated amount of several purchases?
A: Points earned are based on the total amount settled in each purchase. Accumulation of receipts for points issuance is not allowed. For example, if you spend RM8.50 for a certain purchase (8 points earned), and after the transaction is settled, you spend RM8.50 for another purchase (8 points earned), the total points accrued from the two purchases should be 16 rather than 17.
21. What can I do with the points earned?
A: Points can be redeemed in your next purchase at Watsons at the conversion rate of 200 points = RM1. You may also keep accumulating points through several purchases and redeem goods of higher value at a later time.
22. What products can I redeem with my points?
A: Points accrued may be redeemed as cash equivalent in your next purchase of any item at Watsons stores, watsons.com.my or Watsons Malaysia Mobile App.
23. What is the minimum point redemption?
A: Points must be redeemed in minimum blocks of 10points = RM0.05 with no maximum limit.
24. Are there any privacy protection measures for my personal information submitted online?
A: All personal data submitted will be kept highly confidential secured. Your contact information will be used by solely by Watsons for promotional purposes only.
25. Do you store my personal information on the card?
A: No, the Watsons VIP Card does not store any information of the Card member.
26. May I share my Watsons online membership with others for member benefits?
A: We do not encourage sharing of your Watsons online membership to prevent cases of misappropriation of use.