- Product Details
- About This Shop
- Payment & Delivery
Oil-regulating to promote healthier skin that is resilient to breakouts and blemishes, balance skin moisture level and clear the skin
antioxidants and protects the skin from free radicals.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) derived from sugar cane, promote newer, healthier, and clearer skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) derived from citrus fruits, boost skin cell regeneration and balance skin PH , Deep Pore Cleansing
Maintain Skin Hydration
Healthy Bright Skin
How to Use: Apply a thin layer on the wet palms and foam it. Gently rub on face. Rinse thoroughly.
For optimum result, use The Radiance White skincare series regularly.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide Mea, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Gold.
For External use only. Stop using immediately if irritation and sensitivity occurs.
IMPORTANT: Customer must check-out with minimum of RM1 when shop Online & Mobile App.
Our website only accept
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard) issued by local banks / foreign banks.
- Direct Debit
- eWallet (Boost, GrabPay, Touch N Go)
- Buy Now Pay Later (Atome)
Currently we provide shipping to Malaysia only. Below are the delivery methods:
- Home Delivery to West & East Malaysia
- Click & Collect Express available at Klang Valley Stores & selected stores in East Malaysia.
- Express Delivery available at selected stores at Klang Valley.
- Free delivery within Peninsular Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM100 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM1.
- Free delivery within East Malaysia is applicable for orders of RM150 and above, only for the first 3kg. Every subsequent kg will be charged RM6.
- Order will be delivered by using GDex and Ninjavan.
- Changes on addresses are not allowed once order has been process.
- For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/showDeliveryFee
- Items with icon below are NOT eligible to be shipped to East Malaysia due to it's prohibited content
Exchange/Return/Refund of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the products is near expiry or expired; or
c. If the product is different from the Order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
For more details, kindly refer to this https://www.watsons.com.my/return-exchange
Please contact Customer Service at 1-300-880-847 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order details for further information.